[3830] TBDC K1EP Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 27 04:16:37 PST 2009

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K1EP
Operator(s): K1EP
Station: K1EP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA

Total:  QSOs = 415  Total Score = 2,552

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Not sure of the scoring, given the low power 1.5 multiplier and the fact that
the logger doesn't do 1/2 points :)  I thought that the band was in good shape
last night.  Propagation was good, but maybe not enough activity in Eu.  I
worked nearly 200 different grids in over 20 fields.  Didn't hear anything from
the Pacific this contest or from SA.  Wondering if CE1/K7CA was on because I
didn't hear him either.  I still don't see the point of cut numbers in the grid
report.  I worked a station giving a report of EMNN, he was sending at less than
20wpm.  Doesn't make sense to me, especially in this contest.  Thanks for all
the Qs, see you next month in the CQ160 contest.