[3830] TBDC C4M(5B4AGM) Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 27 05:41:17 PST 2009

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: C4M
Operator(s): 5B4AGM
Station: C4M

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Cyprus

Total:  QSOs = 153  Total Score = 840

Club: Afrodita

Comments:

During last storm broken my 6 meter 6 element yagi,boom 9 m., and my Vertical 25
m high. I rebuild Vetical specaial for Srew Perry Contest, and add 12 meters
more ): In my garden (3 strip - 4x4m, 2x10m and 5x15 meters) I'm used copper
electrical wire which find outside house near electricity line, which cut
during storm, and collect about 20 wire 3-7 meters long with cooper 10 mm
diametr, and put to land this 20 wires. Result was excelent! I connect direct
two 75 Ohms TV coax cable in parallel in fixed SWR 1.1 on 1.830 mHz! I finish
all work at 15.25 UTC and start my lovely cintest. First station was listen -
K1ZM rst 539 on my old ICOM-706 (real signal S-meter scale)! I'm used 3 dB
attenuator for 5 watts output (power level "L" in IC-706).
Result. 153 QSO, 129 grids, 835 points. Longest distance with W5TN (EM15). Work
7 station's from NA from EM,EN,FN,FM. Unuasually lsn 10-15 Asia stations,
including pair JA's.
If my new Vertical experience future storm before CQWWCW-160-2010, hope to
work, if God give health.
Thanks all for unique Contest, and remember Stew Perry W1BB!
Happy Merry Xmas to all!