[3830] TBDC W1BB(WW2DX) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 27 12:26:40 PST 2009

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W1BB
Operator(s): WW2DX
Station: W1BB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31

Total:  QSOs = 557  Total Score = 2,786

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

Thanks to K1ZM for allowing me the honor of using Stew's call for his test :)

I really like this contest a lot! It's like a VHF contest but you actually work
people.

I thought conditions were a few s-units down then normal, the usual loud EU
stations just were not booming in like they normally are. Greyline across EU at
their sunrise was a lot of fun, cool to see the log follow the greyline.

I was just wiped out from Xmas, the kids get way too much crap and I was up way
to early so that cut down the 4 hours I SHOULD have been for the JA opening.

Thanks of course to the Boring Amateur Radio Club for sponsoring this awesome
test and all that come out to play in the Big Stew!

I have to say that the guys at Elecraft have perfected the NR on the K3, I ran
it all weekend and it was simply magic. Congrats to you guys for making my
radio enjoyment pleasurable!

Looking forward to the new year, wishing all of you a healthy and prosperous
New Year and maybe, just maybe we will continue to get a high SFI and see some
JA/VK on 10m this year ;)

73 GL DX!
Lee
WW2DX