[3830] TBDC KI7MT Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 28 02:53:37 PST 2009

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KI7MT
Operator(s): KI7MT
Station: KI7MT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Helena, MT
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 75  Total Score = 441

First Stew Perry Contest, Low Power, Log Verify Only, All S&P

RAW Score from N1MM LP

Lots of fun this one. Was operating local nets on 80M's all evening and
bouncing between the contest and the other activities going on here. No EU
stations but was happy to get several VE's and JA's in the log. Even managed to
work one JA QRP-10, just to see if I could do it, was certinaly a credit to his
setup for sure. I heard ZL3, but could not get through the pile with 100W.

Lots of noise hear. I don't know if it was local, regional or what, but it was
pretty intense at times.

TNX to all that participated, look forward to doing this one full time next
year.

Logs uploaded to LoTW and eQSL.

Hope to see you in the RTTY ROUNDUP this weekend.

73's
KI7MT
Helena, MT