[3830] CQ160 CW XU7ACY Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 1 07:34:20 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: XU7ACY
Operator(s): XU7ACY
Station: XU7ACY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Sihanoukville,Cambod

Total:  QSOs = 189  State/Prov = 2  Countries = 38  Total Score = 62,680

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Very difficult to hold a frequency and run so did mostly search and
pounce,although during my first sunrise VE1ZZ and VY2ZM both called me and were
worked.It was all downhill from there thou.Only managed abt 15 q's the second
day and never heard or worked any USA west coast on either nite.Was very
frustrating,not even being able to work into JA with any degree of
success.Sounds like all the propagation was between USA and Europe this time
around.Peter,XU7ACY (NO2R)