[3830] NA Sprint CW NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 7 23:53:07 EST 2009

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.

---------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team: Four Hour Funsters

Comments:

I'm surprised I did this well, just under my QRP
score from September. The problems were that
20m was dead shortly after the start,
and once I had to go to 80m my QRP signal just
couldn't get any attention CQing or S&P.
Otherwise, I had some local noise I'll have to
track down, a couple intermittent switches, and
the sidetone too loud and wouldn't adjust (now
that's weird...) I guess its time for spring-cleaning!

As always, THANKS for listening for my QRP sigs.

NN7SS Burt WA (Mork K6UFO)

80m: Half-sloper from 47ft.
40m: Cushcraft 40-2CD yagi at 50ft
20m:  3-el Steppir at 35ft