[3830] NA Sprint CW KO7AA HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 8 00:24:54 EST 2009

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: KO7AA
Operator(s): KO7AA
Station: KO7AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ

---------------------

Team:

Comments:

What a mess !

Spent 30 mins talking to the police. The 80M signal from my new 1/4 wave
vertical sets off the neighbor's oven timer continuously...

My shack is full of broken equipment: hum on the SO2R controller, an
Alpha 89 that faults continuously, a new Ameritron that suddenly
decided to put out 1/2 power on 80M in the middle of the contest but
still keys the neighbor's oven 200' away....

73 Bill KO7AA in Tucson