[3830] MnQP NO5W Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 8 10:47:18 EST 2009

                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

-------------------------
Total:     80        0  Mults = 50  Total Score = 8,000

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

K3, inverted fan vees at 20 ft, CQ/X de NO5W ver 1.7.6

On a day in which it seemed as if every state was having a QSO party I planned
to only spend a little casual time in the MN QP while checking out the station
and bands in preparation for the CW Sprint. But "oo" the MN QP turned out to be
so much fun with the mobiles putting on Koo and Coo and Goo and 47 other
counties, that I stayed around for almost the entire affair -- taking a break
at the end for dinner prior to the sprint with a nice round score of 8000. My
hat's off to any of the MN mobiles who returned from the drive to sit down in
the chair for four more hours of the sprint.

73/Chuck/NO5W