[3830] NA Sprint CW N4OX HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 8 15:29:44 EST 2009

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N4OX
Operator(s): N4OX
Station: N4OX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FLORIDA

---------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: SE Sprint Coalition #1

Comments:

Conditions were not good here in the Panhandle of Florida (or Armpit of Alabama)
if you prefer. I was disappointed with my effort until I saw some of the other
scores posted from the Southeast that are normally much higher. My quest of 300
Q's continues. See ya'll in the phone contest. Thanks to K4TD for getting on
after I harrassed him all week to operate and supplying the Alabama mult. I
actually worked another Alabama station, so I guess I could have eased off the
TD harrassment.......Naw.