[3830] NA Sprint SSB K0UK HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 14 23:11:35 EST 2009

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 4hr

   80:   55    1.20
   40:  104    1.20
   20:   47    1.20
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC K0ZL Memorial Team

Comments:

Computer and rig problems, some noise, prop was drop, low turn out, pig farmers,
plus the squeeze of stations on 40 and 80mtrs. But it was fun and a honor to be
on the K0ZL on 80mtrs. Big thanks to Rick W0RIC and Mike W0MU for working me.
K07X Alan and W0ETT Ken. Heard Ken on 40mtrs but he couldnt hear me with my
little dipole at 50 ft..Oh worked K07X on 20mtrs and Mike MU also..big fun. PTL
bill UK
 IN Memory of K0ZL Bill Leahy