[3830] NA Sprint SSB W9RE HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 15 15:43:02 EST 2009

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

---------------------

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

I stuck with this one for the team and the idea that when I got to 80 things
would be much better-they weren't. Hope this is the bottom level of both
activity and conditions.  Valentine's Day, RTTY test, K5D and conditions are a
lot to overcome.

Missed-ME, MS, ND, PA, WV, SD, VE1,2,4,5,6 and 8.  First time I have ever
missed PA!  But only worked 3 -IN, 3-IL and 1-OH stations.  Normally work a lot
more close in stations.

Worked low numbers in AR, MI, NH, OK, RI, SC and VT.

On the positive I did work several newcomers.