[3830] RTTY WPX PY2SEX SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 15 18:30:23 EST 2009

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Campinas
Operating Time (hrs): 02:00

   80:
   40:    1    6
   20:   39  113
   15:  109  320
   10:
-----------------
Total:  149  439  Prefixes = 112  Total Score = 49,168

Well, Murphy made his presence here when I just started to enjoy with a nice US
Pileup on 15m. My Power Supply died and now I do not have any Spare in home,
I'm running against time to get a new power supply and participate on ARRL DX
as well as try to get the K5D. Too Bad....
At least I got the TPA Before it die. Thanks to all to be in my log and I will
try to be on the next Contest and on the air again.
C ya..

73

PY2SEX - Alex