[3830] RTTY WPX AC0E SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 15 19:31:23 EST 2009

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AC0E
Operator(s): AC0E
Station: AC0E

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Garden City, Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5hr

   80:    0
   40:   64  154
   20:  129  190
   15:   13   38
   10:    0
-----------------
Total:  206  382  Prefixes = 121  Total Score = 48,132

40 meters was good Friday evening but time restricted. 20 meter propagation on
Saturday during the day was terrible into Europe and Asia from Western Kansas.
Went outside to see if my tower had fallen over or something! Sunday afternoon
much better got  KL8DX for TPA and worked Andrei H7/NP3D in Nicaragua. Also 3
or 4 new ones in South America on rtty and D4C on CApe Verde. So not a bad test
for me with only just over 200 contacts and Valentine's weekend to take the XYL
out for dinner Saturday night. Jim AC0E