[3830] RTTY WPX N8NOE SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 15 19:37:41 EST 2009

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N8NOE
Operator(s): N8NOE
Station: N8NOE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EN82HQ

   80:   16   31
   40:   32   93
   20:   70  116
   15:    2    4
   10:
-----------------
Total:  120  244  Prefixes = 87  Total Score = 21,228

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I'd Make 1 or 2 Qso's and have to stop for something here. Not a Full Effort on
my Part. I did try to Work Club Members to give a Point (And the Elusive N8
Prefix).. But Had fun when I was sitting on the Radio. Been working with
getting the DXCluster running here also, so it's always something.. One I
remember working in the late stage of the Game was Sue (K5DU), And was such a
Strong Signal here I had to QSY as I heard no others in the Area.. All in all
it was a bit different this year, Seems a LOT of Either NEW or just Not Active
people were out. I know it was Friday the 13th so I guess I'll take this into
Consideration.