[3830] RTTY WPX NA0CW(@W0LSD) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 15 23:37:51 EST 2009

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NA0CW
Operator(s): W0LSD,N0KE,K0CL
Station: W0LSD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO

   80:  245   614
   40:  781  2710
   20:  713  1385
   15:   76   147
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total: 1815  4856  Prefixes = 580  Total Score = 2,816,480

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

We beat last years score by 642,000 with what we thought were poorer conditions.
The usual anticipation for the Sunday AM opening to EU never really happened. It
was very difficult to get EU's attention and the opening was very short in
Colorado. That anticipated EU prefix bonanza never materialized for us. 15 was
its typical struggle to dig out a few Q's. Thanks to all for the repeats, but
just tough copying. Spots cannot come soon enough!