[3830] RTTY WPX ZC4LI SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 16 05:09:05 EST 2009

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS

   80:  085  0496
   40:  430  2558
   20:  419  1229
   15:  244  0720
   10:  000  0000
-----------------
Total: 1178  5003  Prefixes = 489  Total Score = 2,401,440

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO2R

Antennas:-  C/Craft A3S + 40m addon @ 50ft Titanex 160HD  J-Beam @ 30ft
Rigs:-      Icom-756 pro3  Ic0m-756
Amps:-      Acom-1000 Ten-Tec Herc2
Software:-  Win-Test  3.24

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's.
I gave low power a try this time and spent most of the
contest S and P as 100 Watts doesn't seem to cut much
ice in the CQing hold your freq mode!
My highest hourly rate was around 60.
Looking at Ed's P40 rate makes me wince, how do you do
that in RTTY Ed ? and Iain N6ML was also talking of 300
plus rates. I haven't seen Mike's K4GMH rates as
yet but no doubt they will be equally impressive. Must
be all the stateside runs that I used to get from ZD8 but
can only dream of from this location !!
Guess that I will have to stop watching the telly and
put more effort into the contesting.
Great contest as usual though with plenty of activity.

Log is on LoTW for paper logs see QRZ.COM.

73  Steve.