[3830] RTTY WPX JH8KYU/1 SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 16 09:29:28 EST 2009

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: JH8KYU/1
Operator(s): JH8KYU
Station: JH8KYU/1

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Ome, Tokyo

   80:    0    0
   40:   25  104
   20:  134  325
   15:   33   75
   10:    8   15
-----------------
Total:  200  519  Prefixes = 125  Total Score = 64,875

I enjoyed contesting in spite of poor condex and the temporary equiped simple
antenna on the veranda of my apartment.
My first RTTY experience in the contest was in 1992. The number of RTTY
contesters are dramatically rising since then.

I was really frustrated by the JA's band plan. Do you know that?
Several DX stations were running outside the range of JA RTTY frequencies and I
couldn't work them. Please note that the RTTY operation is limitted within the
following range by JA regulation.

80m: 3.520-3.525
40m: 7.025-7.045
20m: 14.070-14.112