[3830] ARRLDX CW DL6FBL(@DR1A) SOSB/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 22 19:35:03 EST 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: DL6FBL
Operator(s): DL6FBL
Station: DR1A

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: JO31CQ
Operating Time (hrs):

   40: 1352    60
Total: 1352    60  Total Score = 243,360

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Just a few hours of operating between major working tasks here at the station.
We are tearing apart ALL the internals of the DR1A station right now to
rearrange all cabling inside the shacks, relocate the electronics lab to the
upstairs area and assign the newly gained free space to the 10 meters radio
setup. There is a number of construction projects going on, and we have
estimated a workload of about 1,000 hours until summer. Our goal is to have the
station back to life for CQWW SSB in October. Don't expect much from us in the
next months. Next weekend's CQ 160 SSB will be the last contest for quite some
time. Everything but 160m will be torn down during THIS week...

P.S.: Missing VO2, VE8 and VY0 in the contest. Worked everything else.

West Coast statistics (40m only):

95x CA
34x WA
26x AZ