[3830] ARRLDX CW K0OU SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 22 21:29:26 EST 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MO

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  936   252  Total Score = 707,616

Club: KCDXC

Comments:

Ice storm cuuple of weeks ago knocked the big multi-op off the air, so I stayed
home and operated single op. A lot of time spent for a small result. Low bands
were nice, especially Friday night. I checked often but never heard anything on
10. 15 meters teased us with a little opening to southern Europe Sunday. 20 gave
us Europe in the mornings and JA's in the evening, while 40 opened to Europe in
the afternoons and stayed open to Asia well after sun-up. So great QRM on 20
and 40. Still good fun. Logs going to LoTW.