[3830] ARRLDX CW UR3IQO SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 23 00:11:42 EST 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: UR3IQO
Operator(s): UR3IQO
Station: UR3IQO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  377    92  Total Score = 103,500

Worked in ARRL DX contest for the first time. My main goal was
to test the last modifications to my automatic homemade PA (now
it works in fully automatic mode). It was a joy to operate it -
PA worked flawlessly!
The propagation was not very good. The only USA/Canada stations
I heard on 15m were KB0H and VY2ZM, but they did not hear me :(.
80m was very good Saturday night and much poorer on Sunday.
Most of the QSOs are S&P QSOs (except of ~30 QSOs on 80m).
Nice contest - I had a lot of fun! Thanks for all who called or
answered me!
73 de UR3IQO