[3830] ARRL CW DX OZ5E M/2 HP.

Nils Bo Hermansen oz1eta at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 15:26:06 EST 2009

Contest         : ARRL International DX Contest

Callsign        : OZ5E

Mode            : CW

Category        : Multi Operator - Two Transmitter (M2)

Band(s)         : All bands (AB)

Class           : High Power (HP)

Operating time  : 34h58

 BAND   QSO  S/P   POINTS  AVG

----------------------------------

  160   126   26      372 2.95

   80   375   42     1125 3.00

   40   272   42      816 3.00

   20   678   58     2019 2.98

   15    62   22      186 3.00

   10     1    0        0 0.00

----------------------------------

TOTAL  1514  190     4518 2.98

==================================

      TOTAL SCORE : 858 420

Operators       : OZ2BRN OZ1FJB OZ2KL OZ1ETA

support team    : OZ1ADL OZ1XJ OZ1HX

comments :

Our big thanks go to OZ1ADL and OZ1XJ for giving us the chance to operate in
the ARRL DX CW.

Also thanks to all of you that called us and gave us points and a lot of
fun.

All systems where running great.

The 40 m beam turned NE in the storm and we didn't hear a thing

for 6-8 hours on the money band......The 160 antenna cut out late in prime
time but came back again after

we had melted the snow hi hi!!!!!

We would have liked an opening on 15m Saturday....had some nice contacts
sunday.

Our rookie OZ2BRN Brian did so well that you will be hearing him soon in the
next big CW contest. Way to go.

We are satisfied with the result. Now we have new goals to achieve in the
future. Our next effort

will be in the WPX CW. See you all there.

More info about OZ5E at www.oz5e.com and www.oz1adl.com

73 de OZ1ETA

Nils