[3830] ARRLDX CW S53MM SOSB/80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 24 14:40:12 EST 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: S53MM
Operator(s): S53MM
Station: S53MM

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: JN76GD
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  773    48  Total Score = 111,312

Ant: single 1/2WL sloper

I finished first night with 477qso, which is a lot for just a simple antenna.
There were 11 CA and 7 AZ stations in the log from the west side on the first
night. No other W7 states beside AZ. W5's and southern W0's had very nice
signals on the first night.

Second night went very slow, with only NV as a new state from W7. So I'm
missing a lot of mults from there. The rest of missing beside W7's were SD and
ND. There were only at the Sunday morning on 2nd night that there came few more
CA and AZ through.

Last evening brought 45qso and the signals were strong again. I made it even to

MN.

>From VE were just two VE6 in my log to mention beside regular ones from eastern
VE.

Matija/S53MM