[3830] ARRLDX CW KD1EU SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 24 17:04:35 EST 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KD1EU
Operator(s): KD1EU
Station: KD1EU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CT

  160:    0     0
Total:  406   186  Total Score = 226,548

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first major effort contesting from my home 				station.  Started out
as a casual attempt, like many 				before, but found I had more time than I
thought, so 				I kept chipping away.  Found I was quite impressed 				with the
home station, even though the antennas and 				power are limited.  Need to once
again thank my 				Elmer, Chet N8RA who lives around the corner.  He 				helped
me with the tower install, and taught me 				everything I know about contesting.
 Looking forward 				to the ARRL SSB in a couple weeks as we will be
				operating together from N8RA.