[3830] ARRLDX CW C6APG(K4PG) SOSB/80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 26 15:29:36 PST 2009

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: C6APG
Operator(s): K4PG
Station: C6APG

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Bahamas
Operating Time (hrs):

   80: 1598    60
Total: 1598    60  Total Score = 287,640

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Great condx, but Saturday night brought S7-9 QRN.  I could hear but had to ask
for repeats many times.  Thanks for tolerating my typing errors in the wee
hours and for staying with me.....had the most fun ever in th ARRL DX CW so
far!  Bob and I had to leave at 3:30 pm Sunday to catch our plane.  We both
missed about 3.5 hours of operating which probably would have enhanced our
totals.  73 to all and thanks for keeping us awake!  Kevin