[3830] NAQP RTTY KL8DX Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 28 20:59:57 PST 2009

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KL8DX
Operator(s): KL8DX
Station: KL8DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alaska

   40:   24     6
Total:  350    59  Total Score = 20,650

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Low power was again a challenge especially when accompanied by low
antennas. I was surprised at how long 20 meters stayed open though.
I was still working into Texas at just before 0200z.

I moved down to 40 and with my station, trying to work 40 on low
power is like fishing with no bait on your hook.  All S&P and the
stations I worked were doing all the work. Worked mainly the strong
west coast stations. I was happy to get the home state on 40 thanks
to Larry at KL2R.

Thanks for all the QSO's (even to the station that worked me three
times on the same band). Looking forward to the next one!

Phil KL8DX
Denali National Park, AK