[3830] RTTY Roundup NI6T M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 4 19:56:39 EST 2009

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: NI6T
Operator(s): NI6T
Station: NI6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA

Total:  846  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 27  Total Score = 70,218

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

My first RU, and I was surprised by the sheer number of participants and the
absence of the Sunday doldrums. Having had overnight guests Friday night, and
having partied late, I made no effort to be in the chair at the opening bell,
and did not start until almost three hours in, so I figured I would do a few
hours, make a few hundred Q's and that would be that. But it was fun!--so much
so that I put in 19 hours and made 846 Q's and over 70K.