[3830] RTTY Roundup W7WHY M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 4 21:21:49 EST 2009

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY + TELNET
Station: W7WHY

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR

Total:  181  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 5  Total Score = 8,145

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Only on for about 3.5 hours Saturday night as we had a 10 hour workday doing
inventory at the shop.  Was too tired to stay up much past 10:00 pm.

Thought I'd get up early and work 20 before church, but didn't wake up till
9:30 so that shot that idea down.  Watched the playoffs after I got home.

Did better on 40 than have for a long time.  Lots and lots of new stations on,
which makes it a lot of fun.  They are also getting pretty savvy.  Only had 2
station call and give the report all at the same time.

Made 34 Q's on the second radio after 80 opened up.  Seems like skip was really
short on both 40 and 80.  Not much DX heard or worked and the east coast was
pretty scarce here in the PNW.    Best hour was 82, which is pretty good for
this peanut whistle station.

Having problems loading the log to LOTW.  When I try to change it to a .tq
file, I get the error message, "Certificate QSO date out of range on line 8."
Can't figure what is going on.  73 and thanks foar the Q's.
Tom W7WHY