[3830] RTTY Roundup ZC4LI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 5 03:16:12 EST 2009

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS

Total:  967  State/Prov = 33  Countries = 62  Total Score = 91,865

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO2R

Antennas:-  C/Craft A3S + 40M addon @ 50Ft  Jay Beam @ 30ft  Titanex 160HD
Rigs:-      IC-756 PRO3  IC-756
Amps:-      Acom-1000  Ten-Tec Herc 2
Software:-  Win-Test 3.22 ish

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
I tried out my minimal SO2R setup which worked well
with no problems to speak of. Looking at last years
log using SO1R I did better than this year, the multiplier
format sort of negates the SO2R advantage.

The wx was pretty crap all weekend so that may have
been a factor.We needed the rain as we have probably
only had around 15 days rain in the last 3 years but
it could have waited until Monday!!
The bands appeared to be busy but with the bad weather
I could always find a clear spot. Never looked at 10.
Had a small run into the states on 20 on Sunday afternoon
but it didn't last long.

Gripes.

Just the usual which appear to have been covered by others.

Log is on LoTW for cards please see QRZ.COM

73 and hope to cu in the UK RTTY,  Steve.