[3830] TBDC OH4JT/1 Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 6 02:21:41 EST 2009

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: OH4JT/1
Operator(s): OH4KZM/OH4JT, OH4MFA
Station: OH4JT/1

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Kustavi IOTA EU96
Operating Time (hrs): 12,5

Total:  QSOs = 288  Total Score = 1,100

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

SOAPBOX: Another pedition to Kustavi. This time with two operators for five
SOAPBOX: days. Spend also time with IOTA EU-96 pileups.
SOAPBOX: We used Elecraft K2/100 with Commander HF2500 amplifier and proven
SOAPBOX: T-vertical antenna. We also had K9AY receiving antenna, but
SOAPBOX: it was not necessary to use because noise level with small
SOAPBOX: transmitting antenna was low. We can hear same stations with K9AY
SOAPBOX: too. It was accidentally on-line for some time and we ran also DX
SOAPBOX: stations using that. You can see more about this operation in
SOAPBOX: http://personal.inet.fi/surf/oh4mfa/oh4jt-1.htm
SOAPBOX: Many thanks to all who worked us. It was great fun! 73 and CU
SOAPBOX: next year! Happy New Year 2009!