[3830] NAQP CW WA1FCN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 11 02:11:30 EST 2009

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: alabama

Total:  652   163  Total Score = 106,276

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG #1

Comments:

If anyone thought all hams in alabama are named Dan, I will explain.
An active member of our club ACG  Dan w4nti and long time contester
passed away at the end of Dec. In his memory all ACG members used the
name Dan. I am sure he had a smile while looking down on us. RIP OM
On another note I really messed up on 40 meters. I went there
way too late.   Lesson learned.   73 BoB (aka Dan ) WA1FCN