[3830] NAQP CW NN3W(@N3HBX) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 11 08:36:14 EST 2009

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: N3HBX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

   10:    6     5
-------------------
Total: 1093   217  Total Score = 237,181

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Team: Team PVRC #2

Comments:

Thanks to N3HBX as always for letting me run the Poolesville station.

I guessed off times right on this one.  160 and 80 were absolutely insane -
great openings to the midwest and west coast.

Did not spend a lot of time S&P in the afternoon owing to a glitch with one of
the Tentec Orions, so I feel like my mult scores on 15 and 20 are low... Oh
well.

Where was ND?????  Where was WV (on anything above 80)?????