[3830] NAQP CW WX3B M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 11 10:33:31 EST 2009

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B
Station: WX3B

Class: M/2 LP
QTH:

   40:    2     2
   20:   84    27
   15:    3     3
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  128    63  Total Score = 8,064

Club:

Team: Team PVRC #2

Comments:

Bill, NG3K apologized prematurely about being the "weak link" in PVRC Team #2,
however Bill's scores is several orders of magnitude greater than mine...

Band conditions seemed EXCELLENT!  Was pleasantly surprised to find 10 meters
wide open, however very few takers as it wasn't a score producing move to go to
10.  Heard lots of SSB stations, only had one person answer my 5 minute CQ.

80 & 160 were also quite good and long.  I'm always surprised to hear Ken,
N6RO's booming signal with low power (Ken has some GREAT antennas).

73,

Jim Nitzberg   WX3B