[3830] NAQP CW WB8JUI Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 11 10:43:18 EST 2009

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Belevue, Ohio
Operating Time (hrs):

   15:   35     8
Total:  612   170  Total Score = 104,040

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Had to split operating time with some quality time operating the snow thrower
throughout the day and evening...

The contest started out very slow until I abandoned 20 meters for 40 very early
in the contest.  Surprised to find 40 long early, working UT and NM at 1:15 PM
local time from Northern Ohio.

Hard to believe 160 was the workhorse.  Let's hope 160 sounds like this for the
CQ 160 contest later this month!

Missed ND and KH6 for WAS.

Nice to work our former local homie KL8DX.  I need you on 40 Phil for my final
40 meter LOTW WAS confirmation.

Thanks to all for the QSOs.

73 - Rick WB8JUI

IC746Pro