[3830] NAQP CW W5OV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 11 11:20:32 EST 2009

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W5OV
Operator(s): W5OV
Station: W5OV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

   15:    3     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  320   109  Total Score = 34,880

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Icom 756 Pro 3 (K3 soon!) Zero Five 43' vertical.

I was obviously not real serious, but this is the most qsos I have made from my
new antenna restricted QTH in any contest thus far. I went to 40 too late as it
was already long when I got there. 80 and 160 were fun though. This 43'
vertical works pretty well although on 160 it's obviously too short.

I was connected to live scores, and I found it compelling to try to pass up the
couple of guys ahead of me with similar scores. It kept me going at the end.
Cool stuff.

 Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
   1.8      45      45   25
   3.5      87      87   32