[3830] NAQP CW N4CW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 11 14:41:50 EST 2009

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  844   176  Total Score = 148,544

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Really tough first few hours. Bands all went long early in the scheme of things,
and my 160M inverted vee really didn't work all that well on 160, but couldn't
get a run going there!
What a delight running into old friends unexpectedly. Excellent operating by
most who took their turns and stood by in pileups while others worked me.
I got passed to 10M only once and couldn't hear anything...band wasn't open to
me!
Looking forward to improved conditions.
73, Bert