[3830] NAQP CW W0ETT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 13 12:55:51 EST 2009

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

   15:    6     3
   10:    4     1
-------------------
Total:  543   156  Total Score = 84,708

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Buffaloes

Comments:

Enjoyed the CW NAQP - its fast, lots of activity, and has a great format with
working all stations each band and mults for each band!  -  Missed the start up
of the test due to Rocky Mtn Div. Hamcon 2009 planning committee meeting for
convention May 29-30 (my commercial!).  Finally on air about 3:00pm after
missing a lot of 20m action but had great time on 40, 80 and 160.

Wkd some Buffaloes and Iguanas (Art, K6XT:  do you really have a lot of Iguanas
down in Ignacio, CO?)  K0EU, N0KE, KO7X, W0ZA, N0HF, K8FC, and AD1C and a couple
of GMCCers who missed getting on teams:  K0FX, N4VI.  Didn't hear the chief
Iguana, K6XT but did have a landline call with Bill K0UK giving me the okay to
use K7VT/mobile on way home from  Castle Rock meeting.  Also, worked Geo, W0UA
on a few bands - nice signal as always.

Best dx was NP4Z on 160m and XE2MX on 40m.

73 Ken, W0ETT
Parker, CO

Rig:  IC756pro3 to hf yagis and verticals.