[3830] NAQP SSB NQ4I(W4SVO) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 18 00:56:45 EST 2009

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: NQ4I
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: NQ4I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

   15:   20     5
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1028   155  Total Score = 159,340

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

First of all thanks to Rick for letting me operate from his great station.
Nothing on ten. 15 was just a little. Never could get anything goin on 20, so
went to 40, which prove to be a great choice. Had 142 Q's first hour on 40. 160
antennas are really playing. I just about fell out of the chair when WL7SJ
called me at the end of the contest on 160 meters! Cu next weekend from NQ4I in
CQ WW CW. Mark W4SVO