[3830] NAQP SSB K0UK Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 18 01:19:44 EST 2009

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 9:57hr

   15:    2     2
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total: 1144   158  Total Score = 180,752

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC #1

Comments:

Very interesting contest: Ran a few locals thru on 10 and 15mtrs and both bands
sounded somewhat open but just never go any callers.
 20mtrs was the best I have seen it from here in many years. 40mtrs was going
good till had a " Honey you got to find this for the daughter incident" which
too some time off the clock just as 40mtrs was rolling.
 Spent more time on 80 and 160mtrs than in the past. Tried to move stations to
other bands but just didnt make them happen...
 Worked N0KE, K0CL, K0EU that I remember. I am going to bed..See ya...Go GMCC
teams PTL God Bless, bill K0UK