[3830] NAQP SSB NC4KW(@N1LN) M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 18 10:09:43 EST 2009

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: NC4KW
Operator(s): NT4D, W4KAZ, N1YXU, W4SAR, N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: NC

   15:   11     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1041   161  Total Score = 167,601

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Our assumption going into this weeks NAQP was that we would turn in a higher
score than we didfor CW.  NOT TO BE.   Not only did we have a worse time on
15mtrs, we could never get anything goingon 20.   Not sure if it was
conditions, activity or just us, but 20 mtrs was painful.   It will be
interesting to read how other stations in our general area did on 20 mtrs.

Life got better as we gave up on 20 and moved full time to 40, 80 and 160. Note
the word better and not BEST.   The best rates we had were on 80 and 160.

Bring on the sun spots so we can get all the bands back.

Thanks to all for the Qs and the repeats.

73,
Bruce - N1LN
(aka: NC4KW - Pat)