[3830] ARRL Jan VHF WO9S Single Op LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Mon Jan 19 14:24:11 EST 2009

 		 ARRL VHF SWEEPSTAKES - JANUARY 17-19, 2009

 	GRID SQUARE:  EN61    CALL USED: WO9S    ARRL SECTION:  IL

 			Single operator multiband

 	          VALID PTS PER   QSO      GRID SQUARE
 	          QSOs    QSO    POINTS    MULTIPLIERS
 	 50 MHz    52      1       52           20
 	144 MHz    93      1       93           27
 	222 MHz    31      2       62           14
 	432 MHz    42      2       84           17

 	TOTAL     218             291           78    22,698

ARRL Active Affiliated Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Seemed like lower activity than usual, but still turned out to be my
second-highest January VHF score.  (Highest was in 2003 when we had a 6
meter opening to the East Coast.)

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of
my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards
Committee."

Date:  Jan. 19, 2009    Signature:  Jonathan L. Rosner   Call:  WO9S