[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jan 23 00:35:14 EST 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - Jan 23

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RF Hole
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:  27      5
   40:   9      5
Total:  37     11  Total Score = 407

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Took a much needed 15 minute nap and headed for the rig 5 minutes before start
time.  Quickly cloned a previous NS file, and then tried to make the first QSO.
Murphy struck, and had to reboot the computer.  I couldn't wait.

So I pulled a 'DanWah' ... used the paddles (much QLF here) and 7 teenie weenie
little 2 inch by 2 inch or so Post-It notes as a log.  One problem was I kept
covering up the Post-It with my arm and couldn't remember where I left off with
numbers.  Extremely Rube-Goldberg QRV from the home QTH RF Hole tonight.  I
sometimes QLF'd the format for either being the Callee or the Caller.

Tnx again to the NS Regulars who made the LQP last night, but apologies to
those who forgot to re-configure their software.  Maybe I should have included
a friendly reminder in the LQP Rules ;0)

73...

Rick, K6VVA * The LOcust