[3830] CQ160 CW W5JAW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 25 10:47:22 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W5JAW
Operator(s): W5JAW
Station: W5JAW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total:  QSOs = 166  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 19  Total Score = 38,432

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

100 W, 12 ft Tee Top vertical

Put in a couple of hours Friday night, about 45 minutes Saturday night, and a
few minutes around sunrise both mornings.  Mostly just S&P, looking for
multipliers.  As usual, tried for WAS, but missed DE and ND.  I heard the
latter twice, but he was S&P also, so never made a QSO.

Friday night's condx to EU were fantastic. The short time I was on the next
night didn't show many DX signals, however.  No JA's were heard at sunrise, but
did work a couple of UA0s to make WAC during the contest.

Jim, w5jaw