[3830] CQ160 CW K5WA Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 25 11:33:56 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Texas

Total:  QSOs = 1136  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 69  Total Score = 498,475

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

It sure was nice to have great conditions on a contest weekend!  Now I have a
small glympse of what the east coast boys are accustomed to hearing.  One of
these days I'll have my sleep schedule corrected so I can make it to
sunrise...come on retirement.  Transmit vertical with elevated radials played
great, but need lots of work on my "beverage" situation.  Had local noise on
Saturday night and couldn't hear at all through the EU sunrise.  Tossed in the
towell soon afterward.  LOTS of FUN!!