[3830] CQ160 CW W1KQ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 25 17:33:44 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W1KQ
Operator(s): W1KQ
Station: W1KQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EMA

Total:  QSOs = 135  State/Prov = 29  Countries = 2  Total Score = 10,385

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Between work, ice-dams, replacing a humidifier water pump, wife's birthday party
at Applebee's...5+ hours was enough to have more fun.  My cw contesting skills
are improving to the point I am doing some running now besides S&P.  I just
need an inverted L to get more countries on 160.  Did work G4PWA though in this
one with my homebrewed Cobra dipole.  VP9/N1SNB was an easy one.