[3830] CQ160 CW VO1MP Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 25 17:45:07 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NL

Total:  QSOs = 150  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 34  Total Score = 67,805

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Not  sure why  Contest Sponosors  see the need to Divide NL into 2 sections
NF and Lab ...  it's all the same Province....   sent the first 24 QSO's as 5nn
NL ... when Wayne VO1TA   came along  and told me it's 5nn NF this time ...
I guess because  Labrador( part of NL ) is also a multiplier for this one
mebbe it's me having too many "senior moments"

73 Tks for QSOs
C'Y'All next one GLWCDR
Gus VO1MP