[3830] CQ160 CW N3GJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 25 20:23:28 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N3GJ
Operator(s): N3GJ
Station: N3GJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WPA

Total:  QSOs = 775  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 50  Total Score = 283,710

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Wow! Every once in a while you get a contest where the condx are nothing short
of amazing.... this one was one of them! With low power I usually look forward
to getting about 20 countries in the log and I'm happy. When I had 20 DX mults
in the log in the first few hours of the contest I knew it was going to be
good. Even better was to have Europeans answers my CQ's... wow.. that usually
doesn't happen on 160 for me. I got fooled both nights during Eu sunrise when I
tuned past steady S9+ CQ's thinking they were US guys then hitting the brakes on
the tuning knob when I hear ..de S51TA or OK5W or HG1S and staring at the rig in
amazement thinking ..is this thing really on 160?!?..  :-)
Good to hear everyone and congrats on the FB scores. Lots of new records to be
set I'm sure.
73, Geo

IC-756ProIII at 100w
Inv L up 50 feet and out 77 feet with 12 radials
Win-Test v 3.24.0