[3830] CQ160 CW VE2TZT Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 25 21:34:24 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE2TZT
Operator(s): VE2TZT
Station: VE2TZT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: QC, Montreal

Total:  QSOs = 1428  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 70  Total Score = 1,118,870

Club: Contest Groupe du QUEBEC

Comments:

Whaouu.
Happy to have been there for those historical propagation conditions.
I guess that all the past records will be blasted.
Who tells that the solar minimum has only some dark sides ?
>From here,in VE2, CQ zones 1,17,18,19 and 25 had been worked several times in a
few hours, which usually needs a few years...
Thank to all the hams who answered my calls.
Gilles, VE2TZT