[3830] CQ160 CW W0AIH Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 25 22:57:16 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): W0AIH, W0BV, K0TG
Station: W0AIH

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WI

Total:  QSOs = 1661  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 76  Total Score = 803,520

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Wow!!  That was a good run!!  It will be hard to top this score again, but we
all were enjoying it while we could.

There were stacks of EU calling like I have never seen before on this band.
This does not happen in the upper Midwest, but it did this weekend!  A lot of
10 pointers and a good number of QSOs sure adds up.  Glad the good conditions
that were on the band earlier in the week stayed thru the weekend.  We also had
a very good JA run as well.  Without looking at the logs we estimate 15-20 JA's
in the log.  We are usually very lucky to get 1-2 if we work any at all.

Last years score was our previous high score:

Summary 2008 W0AIH - Ops W0AIH, W0BV, K0TG
Total:  QSOs = 1319  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 63  Total Score = 462,341

We sure blew that away.  Looking at getscores.org there were a lot of good
scores all around this weekend.

It was great putting all of Paul's excellent hardware to use this weekend.

http://www.qth.com/w0aih/

73, John  K0TG