[3830] CQ160 CW YU9DX Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 26 05:33:51 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: YU9DX
Operator(s): YU9DX
Station: YU9DX

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Belgrade

Total:  QSOs = 201  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 35  Total Score = 34,790

Club: YU Contest Club

Comments:

ft1000(field) 100w
39m wire at 12m

   Came to my friend's flat (YT1HA) for a drink or two and to see how the
things were going on and ended with less than 2 hours run with 201q in the
log.He said he has the ant for 160 but the only thing I saw was some kind of
wire from his window at 4th floor to street light pointed to NE.Had two
beverages (my left and right ear)and amp (coffee and rakija).Big gun indeed.Tnx
to all who called me.