[3830] CQ160 CW P33W(RA3AUU) Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 26 12:28:15 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: P33W
Operator(s): RA3AUU
Station: P33W

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Cyprus

Total:  QSOs = 1711  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 81  Total Score = 1,964,928

This is something to remember !!!

Wasn't planning to make it very seriously since I had other things to do.
Missed some few hours going around with my XYL :)

First night was the best with over half of the QSOs.
Second night had to fight with heavy thunderstorms, so sorry if I didn't copy
someone.

The most remarkable QSO was KL7RA 1.5 hour before it started getting dark in
Cyprus.

73s, Harry RA3AUU